Leica DMi8 Inverted Microscope
Leica Inverted microscopes enable you to save time and money. Unlike upright microscopes, you can simply put your specimen on the stage, focus onto the surface once and have it focused on all magnifications and further samples. And because the objectives are positioned below the stage the risk of collision with the sample is reduced.
- Greater freedom – heavy samples that weigh up to 30 kg
- Higher sample throughput – no sample holder, no sample press for leveling
- Protect your investment – less risk of crashing the objectives into the sample, upper limit
- Save money and time in sample preparation – only one side of the sample needs to be processed, no embedding or cutting required
- Speed up your process by the ease of use – sample moves into the same direction as it is moved by the stage
- 6 fold nosepiece (M25), manual
- Manual focus drive
- Manual turret with fix BD-splitter
- Field of view: 25 mm
- Manual ICR/DIC
- Contrast techniques: Brightfield, Polarization, and Differential Interference Contrast (DIC)
- Built-in Oblique illumination
- LED or halogen illumination
We also carry a full range of Leica Microscopes besides inverted microscopes, do check here for a comprehensive list.