Leica DM2700 Compound Microscope
Leica DM2700 is a reliable and convenient upright materials microscope with bright universal LED illumination.
The Leica DM2700M is a flexible upright microscope system for Brightfield (BF), Darkfield (DF), Differential Interference Contrast (DIC), Qualitative Polarization (POL), and Fluorescence (FLUO) applications. In addition to all incident light applications, the Leica DM2700M can also be equipped with transmitted light.
- LED-powered illumination (IL & TL) for all ID- relevant contrasting methods
- Constant color temperature of 4500 K
- Brightfield, darkfield, interference contrast, polarized light methods, and fluorescence.
- New IL-axis
- New manual oblique mode for IL-BF
- Improved mechanics (IL-axis AP-diaphragm, readability of the CCDA).
- High-contrast dark field (20x, 50x, 100x)
- Macro objective huge field of view (38 mm), easy documentation
Leica DM750 Compound Microscope
The Leica DM750M is an entry-level materials microscope for brightfield, oblique, and polarized light.
- 4-segment LED illumination for: Incident light brightfield, Oblique contrast, Polarization contrast, Built-in adjustable aperture diaphragm
- Transmitted Light: Built-in LED illumination – 25.000 hours service lifetime
- HI PLAN or N PLAN series Objectives for FOV 20