From Raw Samples to Light Microscope Analysis – The Full Workflow for Industrial Research
Cross-sectioning with the Leica EM TXP is performed to prepare industry samples for imaging and chemical analysis with Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy. This integrated workflow allows pinpointing and easy preparation of barely visible targets in a few minutes.
Join us for our demo session and gain insights into handling challenging samples and getting quality images and analysis results with minimum effort.
Agenda – Session includes demos to further enhance your experience with our products:
- Introduction to Sample Preparation Solutions
- Introduction to High-quality Imaging Solutions
- Question & Answer Session
Date: 20 Jan 2022, Thursday
Time: 2:00 PM SGT
- Veronique Teo, Leica Microsystems
- Angela Hu, Leica Microsystems
- Fast and targeted x-section material samples
- Create precise and reproducible images and data
- Enhance work efficiency by 90% with 2-in-1 Visual & Chemical Material Inspection